O. Reg. 197/18: SUPERVISED ALTERNATIVE LEARNING AND OTHER EXCUSALS FROM ATTENDANCE AT SCHOOL
filed April 4, 2018 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 197/18
made under the
Made: March 23, 2018
Approved: March 27, 2018
Filed: April 4, 2018
Published on e-Laws: April 4, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 21, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 374/10
(SUPERVISED ALTERNATIVE LEARNING AND OTHER EXCUSALS FROM ATTENDANCE AT SCHOOL)
1. Part I of Ontario Regulation 374/10 is amended by adding the following section:
25.1 (1) The Centre Jules-Léger Consortium does not have to establish a committee under section 6 except when a committee is needed.
(2) A committee is needed when this Regulation requires a principal of a school of the Consortium to interact with a committee but no committee exists.
(3) When a committee is needed,
(a) the principal shall inform the Consortium’s director of education; and
(b) the Consortium’s director of education shall inform the Consortium.
(4) When a committee is needed, the Consortium shall establish a committee reasonably promptly.
(5) The committee may be established as an ad hoc committee.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the latest of,
(a) the day subsection 1 (1) of Schedule 12 to the Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 comes into force;
(b) the day subsection 1 (4) of Schedule 12 to the Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 comes into force; and
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education