O. Reg. 14/19: DESIGNATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES
filed February 22, 2019 under French Language Services Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.32Skip to content
ontario regulation 14/19
made under the
French Language Services Act
Made: February 14, 2019
Filed: February 22, 2019
Published on e-Laws: February 22, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 9, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 398/93
(DESIGNATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 398/93 is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
20.1 Canadian Mental Health Association, Nippising Regional Branch in respect of the following programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care:
i. Centre of Friends.
ii. Bridges Voluntary Trusteeship Service.
iii. Housing Success Services.
iv. Mental Health Court Diversion and Court Support and Transitional Case Management.
v. Rent Supplement Housing.
. . . . .
35.0.2 Centre de santé communautaire Chigamik Community Health Centre in respect of the following programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care:
i. Primary Care Services.
ii. Community Outreach, French Language System Navigation, Mental Health and Addictions Counselling, Physiotherapy and Nutrition Services.
iii. Administration and Management.
. . . . .
178.3 Le Réseau du mieux-être francophone du Nord de l’Ontario in respect of the programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
3.1 (1) Saint Paul University is designated as a public service agency for the purpose of the definition of “government agency” in section 1 of the Act.
(2) The designation made by subsection (1) does not apply to the provision of programs leading to the following degrees:
1. Master of Divinity - Anglican Studies.
2. Master of Divinity - Eastern Christian Studies.
3. Master of Theological Studies - Eastern Christian Studies.
4. Master of Arts in Transformative Leadership and Spirituality.
5. Master in Religious Education.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of March 1, 2019 and the day it is filed.