O. Reg. 139/19: SERVICE PROVIDERS - STANDARDS FOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS AND PRACTICES AND OTHER PRESCRIBED CONDITIONS
filed June 3, 2019 under Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. I.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 139/19
made under the
Made: May 30, 2019
Filed: June 3, 2019
Published on e-Laws: June 3, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 22, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 90/14
(SERVICE PROVIDERS - STANDARDS FOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS AND PRACTICES AND OTHER PRESCRIBED CONDITIONS)
1. The heading immediately preceding section 19 of Ontario Regulation 90/14 is amended by striking out “Financial Services Commission of Ontario” and substituting “Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario”.
2. Section 21 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(3) The reference in subsection (1) to the form approved by the Chief Executive Officer is deemed to include the last form approved by the Superintendent for the purposes of this section prior to the day section 22 of Schedule 13 to the Plan for Care and Opportunity Act (Budget Measures), 2018 came into force until the Chief Executive Officer approves a subsequent form for the purposes of this section.
3. The Regulation is amended by striking out “Superintendent” wherever it appears in the following provisions and substituting in each case “Chief Executive Officer”:
1. Section 11.
2. Subsection 13 (2).
3. Section 13.1.
4. Section 19.
5. Section 20.
6. Subsections 21 (1) and (2).
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 22 of Schedule 13 to the Plan for Care and Opportunity Act (Budget Measures), 2018 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.