O. Reg. 166/19: PUBLIC BODIES
filed June 5, 2019 under Capital Investment Plan Act, 1993, S.O. 1993, c. 23Skip to content
ontario regulation 166/19
made under the
Capital Investment Plan Act, 1993
Made: May 30, 2019
Filed: June 5, 2019
Published on e-Laws: June 5, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 22, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 632/94
1. Sections 1 to 4 of Ontario Regulation 632/94 are revoked and the following substituted:
1. The following are public bodies for the purposes of the Act:
1. Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada.
2. Export Development Canada, a corporation established by section 3 of the Export Development Act (Canada).
3. The Independent Electricity System Operator.
4. The Law Society of Ontario.
5. The Chief Executive Officer of the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario in his or her capacity as administrator of the Pension Benefits Guarantee Fund.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 3 of Schedule 16 to the Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.