O. Reg. 258/19: TRANSITIONAL MATTERS - REQUESTS AND APPLICATIONS UNDER SECTION 9 OF THE ACT
filed August 7, 2019 under Public Sector Labour Relations Transition Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 21, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 258/19
made under the
Public Sector Labour Relations Transition Act, 1997
Made: July 26, 2019
Filed: August 7, 2019
Published on e-Laws: August 8, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 24, 2019
Transitional Matters - requests and applications Under Section 9 of the Act
Termination of certain requests and applications
1. The following rules apply with respect to requests or applications made after April 11, 2019 under section 9 of the Act, as it read immediately before May 29, 2019:
1. If the Board has not made a final decision in respect of the request or application on the day this Regulation comes into force, the request or application is terminated.
2. If the Board made a final decision in respect of the request or application on or after May 29, 2019 and made an order declaring that the Act applies, despite that order, the Act does not apply.
3. The Board shall not make an order declaring that the Act applies on or after the day this Regulation comes into force.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.