O. Reg. 352/19: GENERAL
filed October 28, 2019 under Toxics Reduction Act, 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 19Skip to content
ontario regulation 352/19
made under the
Toxics Reduction Act, 2009
Made: October 25, 2019
Filed: October 28, 2019
Published on e-Laws: October 28, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 16, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 455/09
1. (1) Paragraphs 4 and 5 of subsection 12 (1) of Ontario Regulation 455/09 are revoked and the following substituted:
4. Quantifications relating to the substance’s release, disposal and transfer that,
i. are required to be provided under the NPRI Notice, or
ii. are determined through mass balance, published emission factors, site specific emission factors or engineering estimates, if no quantifications were required to be provided under the NPRI Notice.
5. The amount of the substance that is contained in product, other than a substance that is identified as a criteria air contaminant or a volatile organic compound in the NPRI Notice.
(2) Section 12 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(9) On and after January 1, 2020, this section does not apply in respect of acetone.
2. Section 25 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(1.1) Section 10 of the Act does not apply in respect of a toxic substance reduction plan for acetone.