O. Reg. 409/19: REGISTRATIONS UNDER PART II.2 OF THE ACT - WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
filed December 4, 2019 under Environmental Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 409/19
made under the
Environmental Protection Act
Made: November 28, 2019
Filed: December 4, 2019
Published on e-Laws: December 4, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 21, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 351/12
(REGISTRATIONS UNDER PART II.2 OF THE ACT - WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
1. (1) Clause 2 (4) (b) of Ontario Regulation 351/12 is revoked and the following substituted:
(b) a truck or a waste management system, if, under a regulation listed in subsection (5),
(i) the truck or waste management system is exempt from Part V of the Act or subsection 27 (1) of the Act, or
(ii) Part V of the Act or subsection 27 (1) of the Act does not apply in respect of the truck or waste management system.
(2) Section 2 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(5) For the purposes of clause (4) (b), the regulations are the following:
1. Regulation 347 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 made under the Act.
2. Ontario Regulation 101/04 (Recycling and Composting of Municipal Waste), made under the Act.
3. Ontario Regulation 406/19 (On-Site and Excess Soil Management), made under the Act.