O. Reg. 425/19: LICENCES TO SELL LIQUOR
filed December 12, 2019 under Liquor Licence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 425/19
made under the
Liquor Licence Act
Made: December 11, 2019
Filed: December 12, 2019
Published on e-Laws: December 12, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 28, 2019
Amending Reg. 719 of R.R.O. 1990
(LICENCES TO SELL LIQUOR)
1. Section 25 of Regulation 719 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
25. (1) Except for December 31, liquor may be sold and served only between 9 a.m. on any day and 2 a.m. on the following day.
(2) On December 31, liquor may be sold and served only between 9 a.m. and 3 a.m. on the following day.
(3) Despite subsections (1) and (2), liquor that is sold in accordance with subsection 33 (8) from a government store described in that subsection shall not be sold except during the permitted hours of operation of the store.
(4) Despite subsections (1) and (2), liquor may be sold and served at any time at licensed premises located in a sterile area of an airport that is designated under section 5 of the Customs Act (Canada) as an Airport of Entry or Airport of Entry/15.
(5) For the purposes of subsection (4),
“sterile area” has the same meaning as in the Canadian Aviation Security Regulations, 2012 made under the Aeronautics Act (Canada).
(6) This section does not apply with respect to the sale or service of liquor from a mini bar.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.