O. Reg. 79/20: ELECTRONIC FILING OF REGULATIONS
filed March 23, 2020 under Legislation Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 21, Sched. FSkip to content
ontario regulation 79/20
made under the
Legislation Act, 2006
Made: March 23, 2020
Filed: March 23, 2020
Published on e-Laws: March 24, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 11, 2020
Electronic Filing of Regulations
Electronic filing of regulations
1. (1) A regulation may be filed with the Registrar in electronic format if,
(a) a request is made to the Registrar in accordance with subsection (2); and
(b) the Registrar accepts the regulation for filing in electronic format.
(2) A request to file a regulation with the Registrar in electronic format may be made by sending an email to the email address specified by the Registrar for the purposes of this Regulation containing the request and an electronic copy, in the format specified in subsection (3), of,
(a) the certified copy of the regulation referred to in subsection 18 (2) of the Act, in the case of a regulation that is made or approved by the Lieutenant Governor in Council; or
(b) the original signed regulation referred to in subsection 18 (3) or (4) of the Act, as the case may be, in the case of a regulation that is not made or approved by the Lieutenant Governor in Council.
(3) The electronic copy shall be in PDF format or in such other format as may be acceptable to the Registrar.
(4) If the Registrar accepts the electronic copy of the regulation for filing, the Office of the Registrar shall send written confirmation of the acceptance by email to the requestor.
(5) A regulation accepted for filing in electronic format is considered to have been filed with the Registrar on the day indicated in the confirmation sent by the Office of the Registrar under subsection (4).
(6) For greater certainty, nothing in this section prevents the filing of a regulation in accordance with subsection 18 (2), (3) or (4) of the Act, or affects the applicability of subsections 18 (5) to (8) of the Act with respect to a regulation.
Pris par :
Le procureur général,