O. Reg. 135/20: CLASSIFICATION OF PROPOSALS FOR INSTRUMENTS
filed April 9, 2020 under Environmental Bill of Rights, 1993, S.O. 1993, c. 28Skip to content
ontario regulation 135/20
made under the
Environmental Bill of Rights, 1993
Made: April 8, 2020
Filed: April 9, 2020
Published on e-Laws: April 9, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 25, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 681/94
(CLASSIFICATION OF PROPOSALS FOR INSTRUMENTS)
1. Section 4 of Ontario Regulation 681/94 is revoked and the following substituted:
Class I Proposals — Pesticides Act
4. The following are Class I proposals for an instrument:
1. A proposal by the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks or the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry to enter into an agreement mentioned in subclause 28 (1) (a) (ii) of Ontario Regulation 63/09 (General) made under the Pesticides Act if an unlisted pesticide within the meaning of that Regulation may be used for the purpose of the natural resources management project that is the subject of the agreement.
2. A proposal to add or remove an active ingredient from the document prescribed for the purpose of paragraph 2 of subsection 7.1 (1) of the Pesticides Act.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 44 of Schedule 8 to the Better for People, Smarter for Business Act, 2019 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.