O. Reg. 273/20: REGISTRATIONS UNDER PART II.2 OF THE ACT - WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
filed June 12, 2020 under Environmental Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 273/20
made under the
Environmental Protection Act
Made: June 11, 2020
Filed: June 12, 2020
Published on e-Laws: June 12, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 27, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 351/12
(REGISTRATIONS UNDER PART II.2 OF THE ACT - WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
1. (1) Clause 2 (4) (b) of Ontario Regulation 351/12 is revoked and the following substituted:
(b) a truck or a waste management system, if, under a regulation listed in subsection (5),
(i) the truck or waste management system is exempt from Part V of the Act or subsection 27 (1) of the Act, or
(ii) Part V of the Act or subsection 27 (1) of the Act does not apply in respect of the truck or waste management system.
(2) Section 2 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(5) For the purposes of clause (4) (b), the regulations are the following:
1. Regulation 347 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 made under the Act.
2. Ontario Regulation 101/94 (Recycling and Composting of Municipal Waste) made under the Act.
(3) Subsection 2 (5) of the Regulation, as made by subsection (2), is amended by adding the following paragraph:
3. Ontario Regulation 406/19 (On-Site and Excess Soil Management) made under the Act.
2. Ontario Regulation 409/19 is revoked.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2020 and the day this Regulation is filed.
(2) Subsection 1 (3) comes into force on January 1, 2021.