O. Reg. 299/20: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - STAGE 2 CLOSURES
filed June 23, 2020 under Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.9Skip to content
ontario regulation 299/20
made under the
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act
Made: June 23, 2020 (4:50 pm)
Filed: June 23, 2020
Published on e-Laws: June 24, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 11, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 263/20
(ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - STAGE 2 CLOSURES)
1. Section 2 of Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 263/20 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(3) Beginning at 12:01 a.m. on June 24, 2020, this Order also applies within the following health units:
1. City of Toronto Health Unit.
2. Peel Regional Health Unit.
2. Subsection 15 (1) of Schedule 2 to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Camps for children
(1) Before 12:01 a.m. on June 24, 2020, day camps for children may open if they operate in a manner consistent with the document entitled “COVID-19 Guidance: Summer Day Camps”, dated June 1, 2020 and available on a website of the Government of Ontario.
(1.1) On or after 12:01 a.m. on June 24, 2020, day camps for children may open if they operate in a manner consistent with the safety guidelines for COVID-19 for summer day camps produced by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health.