O. Reg. 316/20: RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
filed June 26, 2020 under Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43Skip to content
ontario regulation 316/20
made under the
Courts of Justice Act
Made: June 8, 2020
Approved: June 25, 2020
Filed: June 26, 2020
Published on e-Laws: June 26, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 11, 2020
Amending Reg. 194 of R.R.O. 1990
(RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE)
1. Clause 16.02 (1) (g) of Regulation 194 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by striking out “section 10 of the Proceedings Against the Crown Act” at the end and substituting “section 15 of the Crown Liability and Proceedings Act, 2019”.
2. Subrule 24.1.04 (3) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Crown Liability and Proceedings Act, 2019
(3) In an action to which the Crown Liability and Proceedings Act, 2019 applies, if the notice required by section 18 of that Act has not been served, the Crown in right of Ontario is entitled to participate in mediation under this Rule but is not required to do so.
3. The row for Form 4F in the Table of Forms to the Regulation is amended by striking out “April 11, 2012” in the Column titled “Date of Form” and substituting “April 27, 2020”.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2020 and the day this Regulation is filed.
Pris par :
Civil Rules Committee:
Le Comité des règles en matière civile :
Senior Legal Officer/Avocate principale
I approve this Regulation.
J’approuve le présent règlement.
Le procureur général,