O. Reg. 324/20: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - STAGE 2 CLOSURES
filed June 26, 2020 under Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.9Skip to content
ontario regulation 324/20
made under the
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act
Made: June 26, 2020 (1:00 pm)
Filed: June 26, 2020
Published on e-Laws: June 29, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 11, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 263/20
(ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - STAGE 2 CLOSURES)
1. Subsections 13 (5) and (6) of Schedule 2 to Ontario Regulation 263/20 are revoked and the following substituted:
(5) Facilities for indoor sports and recreational fitness activities that comply with the conditions set out in subsection (6) may open for the purpose of being used by a business or organization to train amateur or professional athletes or to run amateur or professional athletic competitions.
(6) The conditions referred to in subsection (5) are the following:
1. The only persons permitted to use the facility are,
i. persons who perform work for the business or organization, and
ii. members or clients of the business or organization.
2. Any person who enters or uses the facility must maintain a physical distance of at least two metres from any other person who is using the facility.
3. Team sports must not be practised or played within the facility, with the exception of training sessions for members of a sports team that do not include games or scrimmage games.
4. Activities that are likely to result in individuals coming within two metres of each other must not be practised or played within the facility.
5. No spectators may be permitted at the facility, other than up to one accompanying parent, guardian or other adult for each athlete under the age of 18.
6. Subject to subsection 19 (2), any locker rooms, change rooms, showers and clubhouses in the facility must be closed, except to the extent they provide access to equipment storage, a washroom or a portion of the facility that is used to provide first aid.
7. Any equipment that is rented or provided to users of the facility must be cleaned and disinfected between each use.