O. Reg. 353/20: TAX MATTERS - TRANSITION RATIOS AND AVERAGE TRANSITION RATIOS
filed July 7, 2020 under Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25Skip to content
ontario regulation 353/20
made under the
Municipal Act, 2001
Made: July 6, 2020
Filed: July 7, 2020
Published on e-Laws: July 7, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 25, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 385/98
(TAX MATTERS - TRANSITION RATIOS AND AVERAGE TRANSITION RATIOS)
1. Ontario Regulation 385/98 is amended by adding the following sections:
13. Despite sections 9 to 12, for the Town of St. Marys for the 2020 taxation year,
(a) the transition ratio for the industrial property class and the large industrial property class is 2.481186; and
(b) the average transition ratio for the industrial classes is 2.481186.
14. Despite sections 9 to 12, the following ratios apply in the Township of James for the 2020 taxation year:
1. The following transition ratios:
i. 2.520418, for the multi-residential property class.
ii. 2.791014, for the commercial property class.
iii. 4.892200, for the industrial property class.
iv. 7.453106, for the large industrial property class.
v. 2.811142, for the landfill property class.
2. An average transition ratio of 7.357659 for the industrial classes.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Finances,
Minister of Finance