O. Reg. 469/20: GENERAL
filed August 28, 2020 under Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002, S.O. 2002, c. 8, Sched. FSkip to content
ontario regulation 469/20
made under the
Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002
Made: August 20, 2020
Filed: August 28, 2020
Published on e-Laws: August 28, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 12, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 34/03
1. (1) Section 4 of Ontario Regulation 34/03 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(6.1) Despite subsections (6) and (8), the following rules apply to a member of the board of governors appointed under paragraph 2 of subsection (2) whose term ends on August 31, 2020 if, on that date, the member will have served for a period that is longer than five consecutive years:
1. Before the appointment ends, the board of governors may extend the term of the appointment of the member for a period of time ending not later than August 31, 2021.
2. After August 31, 2020, the board of governors may reappoint the member for a term ending not later than August 31, 2021.
3. A member who serves an appointment under paragraph 1 or 2 is eligible for further reappointment after two years absence from the board.
(2) Subsection 4 (6.1) of the Regulation, as made by subsection (1), is revoked.
2. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.