O. Reg. 33/21: ADMINISTRATIVE CALCULATION AND RECALCULATION OF CHILD SUPPORT
filed January 29, 2021 under Family Law Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.3Skip to content
ontario regulation 33/21
made under the
Family Law Act
Made: January 28, 2021
Filed: January 29, 2021
Published on e-Laws: January 29, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 13, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 190/15
(ADMINISTRATIVE CALCULATION AND RECALCULATION OF CHILD SUPPORT)
1. Paragraph 4 of section 2 of Ontario Regulation 190/15 is revoked and the following substituted:
4. Parenting time with respect to the child is neither split, as described in section 8 of the child support guidelines, nor shared, as described in section 9 of the child support guidelines.
2. (1) Subsection 21 (3) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “subject to subsection (7)” at the end.
(2) Subsection 21 (7) of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Section 26 of the Regulation is revoked.
4. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Sections 1 and 2 come into force on the later of the day section 2 of Schedule 1 to the Moving Ontario Family Law Forward Act, 2020 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.