O. Reg. 50/21: RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 1
filed February 3, 2021 under Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020, S.O. 2020, c. 17Skip to content
ontario regulation 50/21
made under the
Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020
Made: February 3, 2021
Filed: February 3, 2021
Published on e-Laws: February 3, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 20, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 82/20
(RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 1)
1. Schedule 2 to Ontario Regulation 82/20 is amended by adding the following section:
22.1 (1) Pet grooming businesses that provide the following services and that comply with the conditions set out in subsection (2):
1. Services that are strictly necessary to prevent an animal from requiring foreseeable and reasonably imminent veterinary care.
2. Services that an animal owner has been required to obtain pursuant to an order issued under section 30 of the Provincial Animal Welfare Services Act, 2019 or modified or confirmed under section 38 of that Act.
(2) A pet grooming business may only open to provide services described in subsection (1) if it meets the following conditions:
1. The business only provides the services by appointment.
2. The business permits only one appointment for one animal at a time.
3. The services are provided through curbside pickup and drop-off of the animal.