O. Reg. 104/21: RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 2
filed February 10, 2021 under Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020, S.O. 2020, c. 17Skip to content
ontario regulation 104/21
made under the
Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020
Made: February 10, 2021
Filed: February 10, 2021
Published on e-Laws: February 11, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 27, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 263/20
(RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 2)
1. (1) Section 16 of Schedule 2 to Ontario Regulation 263/20 is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
Film and television production
16. Commercial film and television production, including all supporting activities such as hair, makeup and wardrobe, may open if they comply with the following conditions:
(2) Section 16 of Schedule 2 to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
5. The person responsible for the film or television production must ensure that the production operates in accordance with the guidance document titled “Film and television industry health and safety during COVID-19” issued by the Film and Television Health and Safety Advisory Committee of the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development, as amended from time to time.
(3) Section 16 of Schedule 2 to the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2) For greater certainty, for the purposes of this section, the film or television set may be located in any business or place, including any business or place that is otherwise required to be closed under this Order.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.