O. Reg. 138/21: GARAGE LICENCES
filed February 26, 2021 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 138/21
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: February 25, 2021
Filed: February 26, 2021
Published on e-Laws: February 26, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 13, 2021
Amending Reg. 595 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Section 2 of Regulation 595 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
2. (1) For the purposes of subsection 60 (1) of the Act, the following records in respect of motor vehicles and trailers are prescribed:
1. The name and address of the last registered owner.
2. The following information, as applicable:
i. The number plate.
ii. The odometer reading.
iii. The make.
iv. The body type.
v. The vehicle identification number.
vi. The colour.
3. The date and reason the motor vehicle or trailer came into stock.
4. The date the motor vehicle or trailer went out of stock.
5. The name and address of the new owner if the motor vehicle or trailer was sold.
(2) For the purposes of subsection 60 (1) of the Act, the records shall be kept on the business premises of the person required to keep the records for a period of two years from the date of the event to which the records relate.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 5 of Schedule 18 to the Plan to Build Ontario Together Act, 2019 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.