O. Reg. 196/21: GENERAL
filed March 18, 2021 under Ontario Drug Benefit Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.10Skip to content
ontario regulation 196/21
made under the
Ontario Drug Benefit Act
Made: March 11, 2021
Filed: March 18, 2021
Published on e-Laws: March 18, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 3, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 201/96
1. Section 29 of Ontario Regulation 201/96 is revoked and the following substituted:
29. (1) Every operator of a pharmacy and physician shall retain the following records and maintain them for the period of time indicated in the Manual:
1. A copy of a statement of daily transaction totals prepared each day.
2. A copy of each summary remittance statement or reject statement received from the executive officer.
3. A copy of each record that is specified in the Manual as being required to support or validate a claim for payment or a claim reversal submitted under the Act.
(2) The records referred to in subsection (1) shall be kept in, or be readily available to,
(a) in the case of the operator of a pharmacy, the pharmacy or the dispensary of the pharmacy; or
(b) in the case of a physician, the dispensary of the physician.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.