O. Reg. 236/21: REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS ENTITIES
filed March 31, 2021 under Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005, S.O. 2005, c. 34Skip to content
ontario regulation 236/21
made under the
Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005
Made: March 29, 2021
Filed: March 31, 2021
Published on e-Laws: March 31, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 17, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 368/07
(REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS ENTITIES)
1. Sections 2 and 3 of Ontario Regulation 368/07 are revoked and the following substituted:
Expiry of registration
2. (1) Every registration that is issued on or after July 1, 2021 expires three years after the date of registration.
(2) Every registration that was issued before July 1, 2021 expires one year after the date of registration.
Renewal of registration
3. Every business entity that is required to register as an employer under clause 5 (a) of the Act shall renew its registration before it would expire and provide the Registrar with,
(a) an updated list of all employees who are private investigators or security guards; and
(b) the name, address and telephone number of a representative of the business entity, if different from the information previously given.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2021 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La solliciteure générale,
Date made: March 29, 2021
Pris le : 29 mars 2021