O. Reg. 260/21: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF TORONTO
filed April 6, 2021 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 260/21
made under the
Made: April 6, 2021
Filed: April 6, 2021
Published on e-Laws: April 6, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 24, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 474/20
(ZONING ORDER — CITY OF TORONTO)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 474/20 is amended by striking out “map numbered 245” and substituting “map numbered 262”.
2. (1) Paragraph 2 of section 6 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
2. The minimum amount of soft landscaping is 15 per cent for the areas shown as Long-Term Care Home on the map referred to in section 2 that are not covered by buildings or structures.
(2) Section 6 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
5. A minimum of 16 short-term bicycle parking spaces shall be provided.
6. A minimum of one Type A and one Type B loading space is required for the areas shown as Long-Term Care Home on the map referred to in section 2.
(3) Section 6 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2) A minimum of 390 vehicle parking spaces, including 14 accessible vehicle parking spaces, shall be provided for the lands described in section 2.
3. Section 8 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply to section 4 of the Order.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: April 6, 2021