O. Reg. 261/21: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF AJAX, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF DURHAM
filed April 6, 2021 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 261/21
made under the
Made: April 6, 2021
Filed: April 6, 2021
Published on e-Laws: April 6, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 24, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 475/20
(ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF AJAX, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF DURHAM)
1. Subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 475/20 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) This Order applies to lands in the Town of Ajax in the Regional Municipality of Durham, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands identified on a map numbered 263 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
2. Section 6 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
11. A minimum of one parking space per four long-term care beds shall be provided.
12. Section 5.4 iii) of the zoning by-law shall apply to the lands described in subsection 2 (1).
13. The minimum setback from an interior side lot line and a rear lot line to a parking structure is 3.0 metres.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: April 6, 2021