O. Reg. 282/21: MANUFACTURERS' LICENCES
filed April 15, 2021 under Liquor Licence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 282/21
made under the
Liquor Licence Act
Made: April 1, 2021
Filed: April 15, 2021
Published on e-Laws: April 15, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 1, 2021
Amending Reg. 720 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) The definition of “production site” in subsection 3.2 (1) of Regulation 720 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by striking out “of Ontario wine” and substituting “of beer or Ontario wine”.
(2) Section 3.2 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(1.3) This section applies with respect to beer only if the full brewing process takes place at a production site in Ontario.
(3) Subsection 3.2 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
(2) If the holder of a manufacturer’s licence manufactures spirits, beer or Ontario wine, and if the Registrar, under clause 3 (1) (e) of the Liquor Control Act, authorizes the manufacturer to sell the spirits, beer or Ontario wine at an occasional extension of a distillery retail store, brewery retail store or winery retail store that the manufacturer owns and operates at its production site, where the extension is within a farmers’ market, the manufacturer’s licence is subject to the following conditions:
. . . . .
(4) Paragraph 4 of subsection 3.2 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “spirits or Ontario wine” and substituting “spirits, beer or Ontario wine”.
(5) Subsection 3.2 (4) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “spirits, Ontario wine or both” at the end and substituting “one or more of spirits, beer or Ontario wine”.
O. Reg. 728/20
2. Section 4 of Ontario Regulation 728/20, which would revoke subsection 2 (1.1) of Regulation 720 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990, is revoked.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.