O. Reg. 479/21: POTATOES - MARKETING
filed June 17, 2021 under Farm Products Marketing Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.9Skip to content
ontario regulation 479/21
made under the
Farm Products Marketing Act
Made: May 31, 2021
Filed: June 17, 2021
Published on e-Laws: June 17, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 3, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 247/99
(POTATOES - MARKETING)
1. (1) Paragraph 2 of subsection 20 (1) of Ontario Regulation 247/99 is amended by striking out “soups and stews” at the end and substituting “frozen products”.
(2) Paragraph 2 of subsection 20 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “soups and stews” at the end and substituting “frozen products”.
2. Subsection 21 (4) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “soups or stews” in the portion before clause (a) and substituting “frozen products”.
3. Subsection 22 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) Unless both the processor members and local board members of a negotiating agency agree to conduct the negotiation without an observer, the members shall appoint an observer on or before January 5 immediately following the establishment of the negotiating agency to act as a witness to the negotiations.
4. Section 27 of the Regulation is revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
la Commission de commercialisation des produits agricoles de l’Ontario :
Chair / Présidente
Secretary to the Commission / Secrétaire de la Commission
Date made: May 31, 2021
Pris le : 31 mai 2021