O. Reg. 515/21: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF PICKERING, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF DURHAM
filed July 2, 2021 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 515/21
made under the
Made: June 30, 2021
Filed: July 2, 2021
Published on e-Laws: July 5, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 17, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 607/20
(ZONING ORDER — CITY OF PICKERING, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF DURHAM)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 607/20 is amended by striking out “map numbered 239” and substituting “map numbered 265”.
2. Sections 4 and 5 of the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
Mixed Employment Zone
4. (1) This section applies to lands located in the area shown as the Mixed Employment Zone on the map referred to in section 2.
(2) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in subsection (1), except for,
(a) accessory uses, buildings and structures;
(b) business support services;
(c) film studios;
(e) manufacturing plants;
(f) medical offices;
(h) software development and processing establishments;
(i) vehicle service facilities;
(j) warehouses and distribution facilities; and
(k) the uses set out in subsection 3 (3).
(3) The zoning requirements for the uses referred to in clauses (2) (a) to (j) are as follows:
1. The zoning requirements set out in section 16.2.1 of City of Pickering Zoning By-law 2511 shall apply.
2. The minimum number of parking spaces required are as follows:
i. No parking spaces are required for accessory uses, buildings or structures.
ii. 0.25 spaces are required per 100 square metres gross floor area for laboratory, manufacturing plant, software development and processing establishment, and warehouse and distribution facility.
iii. 0.7 spaces are required per 100 square metres of gross floor area for film studio and accessory uses.
iv. 2.5 spaces are required per 100 square metres of gross leasable floor area for office.
v. Three spaces are required per 100 square metres of gross leasable floor area for business support services.
vi. 3.5 spaces per 100 square metres of gross leasable floor area for medical office.
(4) The zoning requirements set out in subsection 3 (4) apply to the uses referred to in clause (2) (k).
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Municipal Services Division
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: June 30, 2021