O. Reg. 789/21: GRAIN - MARKETING
filed November 25, 2021 under Farm Products Marketing Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.9Skip to content
ontario regulation 789/21
made under the
Farm Products Marketing Act
Made: October 28, 2021
Filed: November 25, 2021
Published on e-Laws: November 25, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 11, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 485/09
(GRAIN - MARKETING)
1. The definition of “fiscal year” in section 1 of Ontario Regulation 485/09 is revoked.
2. Subsections 5 (2) to (4) of the Regulation are revoked.
3. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
Expenses of local board
5.1 (1) The local board may use licence fees and any other money payable to it for the purposes of paying the expenses of the local board, carrying out and enforcing the Act and the regulations and carrying out the purposes of the plan.
(2) The local board may establish a fund in connection with the plan for the payment of any money that may be required for the purposes mentioned in subsection (1).
4. Sections 9 to 12 and 14 of the Regulation are revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
La Commission de commercialisation des produits agricoles de l’Ontario :
Chair, Farm Products MKTG Commission, Secretaire de la Commission
Secretary to the Commission / Secretaire de la Commission