O. Reg. 51/22: LISTED ACTS - DELEGATION BY CITY
filed February 4, 2022 under City of Toronto Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 11, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 51/22
made under the
City of Toronto Act, 2006
Made: January 11, 2022
Filed: February 4, 2022
Published on e-Laws: February 4, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 19, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 447/07
(LISTED ACTS - DELEGATION BY CITY)
1. Paragraph 2 of section 1 of Ontario Regulation 447/07 is revoked and the following substituted:
2. Liquor Licence and Control Act, 2019.
2. Subsection 2 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The City may delegate only the following power under the Liquor Licence and Control Act, 2019:
1. The power to designate an event as an event of municipal significance for the purposes of subparagraph 5 ii of section 2 of Ontario Regulation 747/21 (Permits) made under that Act.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 3 of Schedule 26 to the Protect, Support and Recover from COVID-19 Act (Budget Measures), 2020 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: January 11, 2022