O. Reg. 62/22: GRADES, STANDARDS, DESIGNATIONS, CLASSES, PACKING AND MARKING
filed February 9, 2022 under Milk Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 62/22
made under the
Made: January 21, 2022
Filed: February 9, 2022
Published on e-Laws: February 9, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 26, 2022
Amending Reg. 753 of R.R.O. 1990
(GRADES, STANDARDS, DESIGNATIONS, CLASSES, PACKING AND MARKING)
1. Subsection 13 (2) of Regulation 753 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) Except in so far as they are inconsistent with this Regulation, the grades, standards, grade names, grade marks, packing, marking and labelling requirements and specifications of containers for dairy products established under the following are adopted as part of this Regulation and shall be complied with:
1. Subdivision D of Division 3 of Part 11 of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (Canada).
2. The document entitled “Canadian Grade Compendium, Volume 4 — Dairy Products” prepared by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and available on its website, as that document is amended from time to time.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Chair of the Commission / Presidente de la Commission
Secretary of the Commission / Secretaire de la Commission
Date made: January 21, 2022