O. Reg. 177/22: PILOT PROJECT - LOW-SPEED VEHICLES
filed March 10, 2022 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 177/22
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: March 10, 2022
Filed: March 10, 2022
Published on e-Laws: March 11, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 26, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 215/17
(PILOT PROJECT - LOW-SPEED VEHICLES)
1. (1) Subsection 10 (2) of Ontario Regulation 215/17 is amended by striking out the portion before clause (a) and substituting the following:
(2) For the purposes of a safety standards certificate issued in respect of a low-speed vehicle by a motor vehicle inspection station,
. . . . .
(2) Section 10 of the Regulation, as amended by subsection (1), is revoked.
2. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 35 of the Transportation Statute Law Amendment Act (Making Ontario’s Roads Safer), 2015 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
(2) Subsection 1 (2) comes into force on January 1, 2024.