O. Reg. 398/22: GENERAL
filed April 20, 2022 under Ontario Drug Benefit Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.10Skip to content
ontario regulation 398/22
made under the
Ontario Drug Benefit Act
Made: March 10, 2022
Filed: April 20, 2022
Published on e-Laws: April 21, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 7, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 201/96
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 201/96 is revoked.
(2) Subsection 2 (4) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(4) In addition to the classes listed in subsection (1), the following classes of persons are designated as eligible classes of persons for the purposes of section 2 of the Act:
1. Persons who are receiving a professional service within the meaning of Ontario Regulation 187/22 (Home and Community Care Services) made under the Connecting Care Act, 2019 that is provided by a health service provider or an Ontario Health Team, other than training.
2. Persons who are receiving a service that is substantially equivalent to a service described in paragraph 1 and that is provided by an Indigenous organization that has entered into an agreement pursuant to paragraph 4.1 of subsection 6 (1) of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Act.
2. Subsection 3 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “subsection 2 (1)” in the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting “subsections 2 (1) and (4)”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 3 of Schedule 1 to the Connecting People to Home and Community Care Act, 2020 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.