O. Reg. 418/22: CLASSES OF VEHICLES REQUIRING ANNUAL AND SEMI-ANNUAL INSPECTIONS
filed April 21, 2022 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 418/22
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: April 21, 2022
Filed: April 21, 2022
Published on e-Laws: April 22, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 7, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 174/22
(CLASSES OF VEHICLES REQUIRING ANNUAL AND SEMI-ANNUAL INSPECTIONS)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 174/22 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(1.1) This section applies to a tow truck within the meaning of section 4 of Ontario Regulation 419/15 (Definitions of Commercial Motor Vehicle and Tow Truck) made under the Act, and any trailer or trailer converter dolly drawn by a tow truck, regardless of their combined weight.
2. Section 5 of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Section 6 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “2024” and substituting “2023”.
4. (1) Except as otherwise provided in this section, this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Section 1 comes into force on the later of January 1, 2023 and the day this Regulation is filed.