O. Reg. 441/22: PUBLIC BODIES AND COMMISSION PUBLIC BODIES - ETHICS EXECUTIVE FOR CERTAIN PUBLIC SERVANTS
filed April 28, 2022 under Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 35, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 441/22
made under the
Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006
Made: April 27, 2022
Filed: April 28, 2022
Published on e-Laws: April 28, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 14, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 147/10
(PUBLIC BODIES AND COMMISSION PUBLIC BODIES - ETHICS EXECUTIVE FOR CERTAIN PUBLIC SERVANTS)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 147/10 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(3) Despite subsection (2), the Chief Adjudicator of the Ontario Securities Commission, Capital Markets Tribunal is prescribed under subsection 71 (1.1) of the Act as the ethics executive for public servants who are government appointees and who work in the Ontario Securities Commission, Capital Markets Tribunal.
2. (1) Item 15 of Table 1 of the Regulation is revoked.
(2) Item 70 of Table 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “Executive officer” in Column 2 and substituting “Manager and executive advisor”.
(3) Table 1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following items:
Ontario Securities Commission
Chief executive officer
Ontario Securities Commission, Capital Markets Tribunal
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of April 29, 2022 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le président du Conseil du Trésor,
Prabmeet Singh Sarkaria
President of the Treasury Board