O. Reg. 479/22: BY-LAWS FOR MARKETING BOARDS
filed September 1, 2022 under Milk Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 479/22
made under the
Made: August 24, 2022
Filed: September 1, 2022
Published on e-Laws: September 1, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 17, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 209/99
(BY-LAWS FOR MARKETING BOARDS)
1. Subsections 5 (3) to (5) of Ontario Regulation 209/99 are revoked.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
5.1 (1) In addition to the duties set out in subsection 5 (2), the secretary of a marketing board shall maintain at the board’s head office copies of,
(a) all board regulations, orders and policy statements;
(b) an index identifying the board regulations, including amendments to them, by subject-matter; and
(c) any by-law made by the board which prohibits the secretary from disclosing documents, as identified in the by-law by title and date, which would disclose the pricing determined or established by the board in respect of a regulated product.
(2) The secretary shall allow any person to inspect the documents described in subsection (1) without charge during normal business hours and, on request, shall provide copies of the regulations, orders and policy statements described in clause (1) (a) and of any by-law described in clause (1) (c).
(3) Despite subsection (2), the secretary shall not allow the inspection of a copy of,
(a) an order that relates to a particular person; or
(b) a document which is prohibited from disclosure under a by-law described in clause (1) (c).
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Chair of the Commission / Presidente de la Commission
Secretary of the Commission / Secretaire de la Commission
Date made: August 24, 2022