O. Reg. 488/22: GENERAL MATTERS UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE MINISTER
filed September 21, 2022 under Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017, S.O. 2017, c. 14, Sched. 1Skip to content
ontario regulation 488/22
made under the
Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017
Made: September 19, 2022
Filed: September 21, 2022
Published on e-Laws: September 21, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 8, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 156/18
(GENERAL MATTERS UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE MINISTER)
1. Subsection 54 (11) of Ontario Regulation 156/18 is revoked and the following substituted:
(11) The following rules apply to the provision of care and support under section 124 of the Act for the period beginning on the day section 1 of Ontario Regulation 488/22 comes into force and ending on March 31, 2023:
1. A society or prescribed entity shall, despite subsection (5), continue to provide the care and support in accordance with this section to a person who is receiving such care and support on the day section 1 of Ontario Regulation 488/22 comes into force, even if the person is 21 or older or turns 21.
2. For the purpose of continuing to provide care and support as permitted by paragraph 1, the agreement under section 124 of the Act may, despite subsection (10), be extended beyond 36 months.
O. Reg. 87/20
2. Subsection 3 (2) of Ontario Regulation 87/20 is amended by striking out “October 1, 2022” at the end and substituting “April 1, 2023”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre des Services à l'enfance et des Services sociaux et communautaires,
Minister of Children, Community and Social Services
Date made: September 19, 2022
Pris le : 19 septembre 2022