O. Reg. 264/23: RESTRICTED PURPOSE REVENUES
filed August 18, 2023 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 264/23
made under the
Made: August 17, 2023
Filed: August 18, 2023
Published on e-Laws: August 18, 2023
Published in The Ontario Gazette: September 2, 2023
Amending O. Reg. 193/10
(RESTRICTED PURPOSE REVENUES)
1. (1) Subsections 5.6 (1) to (1.3) of Ontario Regulation 193/10 are revoked and the following substituted:
Rural and northern allocation
(1) A district school board shall use the amount determined for the rural and northern allocation under the legislative grant regulations for a fiscal year only for the purpose of expenditures described in subsection (2) that are incurred by the board in relation to a school included in the document entitled “List of Schools Eligible for Rural and Northern Education Fund Allocation”, revised August 2023, which is available on a website of the Government of Ontario, other than a school added to that document as part of an amendment that became effective after that fiscal year.
(2) Subsection 5.6 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “or (1.1)”.
2. Section 5.9 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “2022-2023 French as a Second Language Funding - Areas of Intervention Eligible Activities/Expenses” and substituting “Eligible Activities/Expenses 2023-24 – French as a Second Language Funding Allocation: Areas of Intervention”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education