O. Reg. 220/00: COMMUNITY SAFETY ZONES
filed April 4, 2000 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 220/00
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: April 4, 2000
Filed: April 4, 2000
Amending O. Reg. 510/99
(Community Safety Zones)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 510/99 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. The part of a highway described in a schedule to this Regulation is designated as a community safety zone for the hours, days and months specified in the schedule.
2. The heading of the Schedule to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
TOWN OF WHITBY
3. The Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
TOWNSHIP OF RAMARA
1. (1) That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 12 in the Township of Ramara in the County of Simcoe lying between a point situate 740 metres measured southerly from its intersection with the centre line of the north junction of the roadway known as Simcoe County Road No. 47 and a point situate 640 metres measured northerly from the centre line of the said intersection.
(2) This designation is effective 24 hours a day, seven days a week and every month of the year.
David H. Tsubouchi
Dated on April 4, 2000.