O. Reg. 629/00: AREAS COMPRISING HEALTH UNITS
filed December 7, 2000 under Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.7Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 629/00
made under the
health protection and promotion act
Made: December 6, 2000
Filed: December 7, 2000
Amending Reg. 553 of R.R.O. 1990
(Areas Comprising Health Units)
1. Schedule 9 to Regulation 553 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
HALDIMAND-NORFOLK HEALTH UNIT
1. The towns of Haldimand and Norfolk.
2. Section 2 of Schedule 21 to the Regulation is amended by striking out the portion before item 1 and substituting the following:
2. All municipalities, geographic townships and other lands in the Territorial District of Parry Sound, except the Village of South River, The Corporation of the Municipality of Powassan and the townships of North Himsworth, Machar and Nipissing, and the following geographic townships:
. . . . .
3. Items 2 and 3 of section 2 of Schedule 23 to the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
2. The Corporation of the Municipality of Powassan.
3. The townships of North Himsworth, Machar and Nipissing.
4. This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2001.