O. Reg. 441/03: GENERAL
filed December 19, 2003 under Health Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.6Skip to content
ontario regulation 441/03
made under the
health insurance act
Made: December 17, 2003
Filed: December 19, 2003
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 3, 2004
Amending Reg. 552 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Section 126.96.36.199 of Regulation 552 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(7) A physician who renders insured services to insured persons pursuant to an alternative funding plan arrangement entered into with the Minister (an “AFP physician”) may direct that payment for the insured services he or she renders be made to one of the following or to both of the following as provided for in the direction:
1. The group of AFP physicians that ordinarily renders insured services to insured persons under the same alternative funding plan arrangement as the physician making the direction, or to one or more members of that group.
2. The governance organization responsible for ensuring provision of insured services by AFP physicians under the alternative funding plan arrangement entered into with the Minister.
2. This Regulation shall be deemed to have come into force on September 1, 2003.