O. Reg. 148/04: STOP SIGNS AT INTERSECTIONS
filed May 27, 2004 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 148/04
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: May 19, 2004
Filed: May 27, 2004
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 12, 2004
Amending Reg. 623 of R.R.O. 1990
(Stop Signs at Intersections)
1. Regulation 623 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. Highway No. 69 in the Township of Seguin in the Territorial District of Parry Sound at its intersection with the south junction of Highway No. 141.
2. Northbound on Highway 69.
1. Highway No. 141 in the Township of Seguin in the Territorial District of Parry Sound at its intersection with the north junction of Highway No. 69.
2. Westbound on Highway 141.
Harinder Jeet Singh Takhar
Minister of Transportation
Date made: May 19, 2004.