O. Reg. 350/04: Hunting
filed November 4, 2004 under Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 41Skip to content
ontario regulation 350/04
made under the
Fish and wildlife conservation act, 1997
Made: November 3, 2004
Filed: November 4, 2004
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 20, 2004
Amending O. Reg. 665/98
1. Subsection 1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 665/98 is amended by adding the following definition:
“e-licence” means a component of a licence to hunt small game that is obtained by the holder through the Ministry web site;
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
2.1 A resident may obtain an e-licence if the resident,
(a) possesses an outdoors card; or
(b) has renewed his or her outdoors card but has not yet received it.
3. Section 27 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
27. The following constitute a resident licence to hunt small game:
1. A small game licence tag affixed to an outdoors card.
2. An e-licence accompanied by an outdoors card containing the same 15 digit number as the e-licence or by a temporary outdoors card containing the same personal information under which the e-licence was obtained.
3. During the period between an application for the renewal of an outdoors card and the receipt of the outdoors card, an e-licence accompanied by an expired outdoors containing the same 15 digit number as the e-licence or by an expired temporary outdoors card containing the same personal information under which the e-licence was obtained.