O. Reg. 51/05: Exemptions
filed February 21, 2005 under Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.25Skip to content
ontario regulation 51/05
made under the
compulsory automobile insurance act
Made: December 15, 2004
Filed: February 21, 2005
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 12, 2005
Amending Reg. 95 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Paragraph 6 of subsection 2 (2) of Regulation 95 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
6. The Plan Administrator shall issue to each member of the Plan a completed identification card in a form approved by the Superintendent.
(2) Paragraphs 10 and 11 of subsection 2 (2) of the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
10. For the purposes of completing the Certificate of Insurance required by the Act, a member of the Plan shall mark on the certificate “Exempt — C.M.A.B.A. Plan” and shall sign the Certificate.
10.1 At the time of submitting the Certificate of Insurance, the member shall submit for inspection the identification card issued to the member under paragraph 6.
11. A member of the Plan or the operator of a motor vehicle owned by a member of the Plan, as the case may be, shall have the identification card issued under paragraph 6 in the motor vehicle at all times while operating the motor vehicle on a highway and shall surrender the identification card for reasonable inspection upon the demand of a police officer.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
3. The TTC Insurance Company Limited is exempt from the requirements of section 7 of the Act.
3. Form 1 of the Regulation is revoked.