O. Reg. 117/06: Speed Limits
filed April 19, 2006 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 117/06
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: April 6, 2006
Filed: April 19, 2006
Published on e-Laws: April 20, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 6, 2006
Amending Reg. 619 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Paragraph 7 of Part 3 of Schedule 5 to Regulation 619 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
Grey — Twp. of Southgate
7. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 6 in the Township Southgate in the County of Grey beginning at a point situate 860 metres measured northerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Wilders Lake Road and extending northerly for a distance of 2290 metres.
2. (1) Paragraph 7 of Part 5 of Schedule 12 to the Regulation is revoked.
(2) Part 6 of Schedule 12 to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
Grey — Twp. of Chatsworth
7. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 10 in the Township of Chatswoth in the County of Grey beginning at a point situate 442 metres measured southerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Sideroad 60 and extending northerly for a distance of 900 metres.
Harinder Jeet Singh Takhar
Minister of Transportation
Date made: April 6, 2006.