O. Reg. 231/06: GENERAL
filed May 25, 2006 under Ontario Disability Support Program Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 231/06
made under the
Ontario Disability Support Program Act, 1997
Made: May 17, 2006
Filed: May 25, 2006
Published on e-Laws: May 26, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 10, 2006
Amending O. Reg. 222/98
1. Section 17 of Ontario Regulation 222/98 is revoked and the following substituted:
Effective Date of Eligibility
17. On or after the completion of an application, the Director shall determine the effective date of eligibility for income support.
2. Subsection 29 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out the portion before clause (a) and substituting the following:
(2) Despite subsection (1), the budgetary requirements for a recipient in the month in which the recipient’s effective date for eligibility for income support falls, as determined by the Director under section 20 of the Act,
. . . . .
3. Section 57 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
5. Subject to paragraph 6, a decision of the Director that the effective date of an applicant’s eligibility for income support is on or before the day on which the application is completed.
6. If an applicant is a recipient of basic financial assistance under the Ontario Works Act, 1997, a decision of the Director that the effective date of an applicant’s eligibility for income support is on or before the first day of the month following the month in which the application is complete.