O. Reg. 552/06: Appeal Body for Local Land Use Planning Matters
filed December 13, 2006 under City of Toronto Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 11, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 552/06
made under the
City of Toronto Act, 2006
Made: December 12, 2006
Filed: December 13, 2006
Published on e-Laws: December 15, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 30, 2006
Appeal Body for Local Land Use Planning Matters
Requirement for appeal body to establish rules
1. The appeal body shall establish rules of practice and procedure to govern its proceedings, which rules shall deal with, at minimum, the matters listed in Schedule 1.
Rules publicly available
2. The appeal body shall make the rules established under section 1 available to the public.
3. (1) The appeal body shall produce an annual report on its operations, which shall include audited financial statements.
(2) The appeal body shall make the annual report available to the public.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day it is filed and the day section 115 of the City of Toronto Act, 2006 comes into force.
Matters to be Dealt With in Rules of Practice and procedure
The rules governing the practice and procedure before the appeal body shall deal with, as a minimum, the following matters:
1. Application of rules.
2. Representatives and notice to representatives.
3. Timing of proceedings.
4. How proceedings are commenced.
6. Documents, exhibits, filing and service.
8. Motions and forms.
9. Settlement before hearing.
10. Compelling attendance of witnesses by summons.
11. Consolidated hearings.
14. Pre-hearing conferences.
15. The manner in which hearings are held.
16. Quorum and panels.
17. Effect of expiry of member’s term during hearing.
18. Vacancies on appeal body.
19. Decisions and orders.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Affaires municipales et du Logement,
John Philip Gerretsen
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: December 12, 2006.
Pris le : 12 décembre 2006.