O. Reg. 202/07: MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS
filed May 16, 2007 under Milk Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 202/07
made under the
Made: May 10, 2007
Filed: May 16, 2007
Published on e-Laws: May 17, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 2, 2007
Amending Reg. 761 of R.R.O. 1990
(Milk and Milk Products)
1. (1) Regulation 761 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding “including light dairy-edible oil spread” after “dairy edible-oil spread” wherever it appears in the following provisions:
1. Clause 1.1 (1) (b).
2. Clause 1.1 (1) (c).
3. Subsection 1.1 (2).
(2) Subsection 1.1 (3) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(3) For the purposes of this section, dairy-edible oil spread, including light dairy-edible oil spread, is a spread within the meaning of subsection 4 (2) of Regulation 753 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Grades, Standards, Designations, Classes, Packing and Marking) made under the Act, subject to the following:
1. The spread is processed from butter, light butter or calorie-reduced butter.
2. The spread is not processed from,
i. any milk product other than butter, light butter or calorie-reduced butter, or
ii. milk or a component of milk in any form.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Gloria Marco Borys
Date made: May 10, 2007.