O. Reg. 208/07: GENERAL
filed May 22, 2007 under Massage Therapy Act, 1991, S.O. 1991, c. 27Skip to content
ontario regulation 208/07
made under the
Massage Therapy Act, 1991
Made: February 14, 2007
Approved: May 16, 2007
Filed: May 22, 2007
Published on e-Laws: May 22, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 9, 2007
Amending O. Reg. 544/94
1. (1) Paragraph 44 of section 26 of Ontario Regulation 544/94 is revoked and the following substituted:
44. Engaging in conduct or performing an act relevant to the practice of the profession that, having regard to all the circumstances, would reasonably be regarded by members as disgraceful, dishonourable or unprofessional.
(2) Section 26 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
47. With respect to the information return required under Ontario Regulation 864/93 (Registration) made under the Act on the renewal of a certificate of registration, making a false or misleading statement or declaration or failing to fully provide the information required.
48. Verbally or physically abusing an employee, agent, officer or other representative of the College.
49. Engaging in conduct that would reasonably be regarded by members as conduct unbecoming a massage therapist.
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario:
Registrar and Executive Director
Date made: February 14, 2007.