O. Reg. 221/07: COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PLANS - PRESCRIBED UPPER-TIER MUNICIPALITIES
filed June 6, 2007 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 221/07
made under the
Made: June 5, 2007
Filed: June 6, 2007
Published on e-Laws: June 6, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 23, 2007
COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PLANS — PRESCRIBED UPPER-TIER MUNICIPALITIES
Prescribed upper-tier municipalities
1. The following upper-tier municipalities are prescribed for the purpose of subsection 28 (2) of the Act:
1. Regional Municipality of Durham.
2. Regional Municipality of Niagara.
3. Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
4. Regional Municipality of York.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Affaires municipales et du Logement,
John Philip Gerretsen
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: June 5, 2007.
Pris le : 5 juin 2007.