O. Reg. 276/07: GENERAL
filed June 18, 2007 under Business Regulation Reform Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c. 32Skip to content
ontario regulation 276/07
made under the
business regulation reform act, 1994
Made: June 13, 2007
Filed: June 18, 2007
Published on e-Laws: June 19, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 7, 2007
Amending O. Reg. 442/95
1. Section 7 of Ontario Regulation 442/95 is revoked and the following substituted:
7. The following information is prescribed for the purposes of clause (i) of the definition of “business information” in subsection 8.1 (1) of the Act:
1. The address of the head office of the business, if different from the mailing address of the business, and if applicable, the address of every other location at which the business operates.
2. The name, phone number and mailing address of the person or persons designated by the business for the purpose of receiving communications and correspondence on behalf of the business, and whether the preferred language of communication is English or French.
3. A description of the business activities of the business, including a description of any products or services sold.
4. Any business identifier assigned to the business under a system of business identification established under the following Acts:
i. Corporations Tax Act.
ii. Electricity Act, 1998.
iii. Employer Health Tax Act.
iv. Fuel Tax Act.
v. Gasoline Tax Act.
vi. Land Transfer Tax Act.
vii. Mining Tax Act.
viii. Race Tracks Tax Act.
ix. Retail Sales Tax Act.
x. Tobacco Tax Act.
2. This Regulation comes into force on September 1, 2007.